Jesse E Moore Tract
Wilkes Deed Bk87 p383 Wilkes Deed Bk422 p260 Wilkes Deed Bk422 p227
28 March 1913
2 June 1914 1 Dec 1923
G S Parker & wife Barbra deed 45 acres George Oglivie deeds 48 acres Lloyd L moore & wife Lola deed 48 acres
to George F Ogilvie to Jesse E Moore & wife Julia to Martin E Moore & wife Alice
- 1913 G S Parker conveys 45 acres (2 tracts) to George F Ogilvie.
- 1914 George Ogilvie conveys this same land plus an additional 2.25 acres to Jesse Moore.
- 1923 Lloyd Moore deeds these three tracts of land to Martin Moore.
- Martin Moore & Alice Marlow lived (ca1914) in this old cabin before relocating further out Cherry Grove Church Road down in behind where the church stands today.
Martin Moore Homeplace
Located on Cherry Grove Church Rd, this is the remains of old cabin that is still standing on that property. (26 Dec 2003)
BELOW: Cherry Grove Church Rd passes directly in front of cabin & continues on to the end of road where the Cherry Grove Church is located.
Copyright 2000 - 2008
All Rights Reserved