Homeplace


of
Wm Newton Marlow

 Newton Marlow/George Combs Homeplace Newton Marlow/George Combs Homeplace

March 1999
The old homeplace (off Vannoy Ridge Rd) is located on what was previously part of the Elam Marlow property.
It was built between 1910-1920 by Wm Newton Marlow, grandson of Elam Marlow. In 1920, the property was sold to George Combs.




| Home | Photos |

Copyright 2000 - 2009 Brushy Mountain Branchesİ BMB